Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Round Table Conversion for the Master Bedroom


A few weeks ago I found this table on craigslist for $25, since it wouldnt fit in my car, I got it delivered for $30. (I miss having a truck)

I love the little casters!

We were originally going to build a stand for the tv since the size had to be very specific, but after realizing that wood alone would cost $100, we decided to hold off, and then I found this!

We are planning on cutting this in half to create a demilune table (the other half might be going upstairs).  Since this wont hold the tv we decided to wall mount the tv instead.


Here is where it will be going ... hopefully I will have more exciting photos soon.

I am off to finish sanding and apply wood filler, the top is pretty beat up!

No comments:

Post a Comment